Rules and Regulations
The students are required to comply the proctorial rules notified by the college. Any breach of the following instructions renders students(s) liable strict disciplinary action such as fine/expulsion from the college.
Students are required to:
- Attend the classes in proper uniform of college.
- Be regular in accordance with the timetables provided. A minimum of 70% attendance is required. If attendance falls below 70% without any valid reason; students may not be permitted to take examination.
- Student’s parents /guardians themselves have to come for approval of leaves. Students’ leave may not be granted through friends or telephonically.
- In case of emergent illness only, leaves may be acceptable subject to provision of medical certificate.
- If students are absent for continuous three days or six days collectively in a month, his /her name may be struck off from the college roll.
- The struck off student may be re-admitted within 15 days on payment of 10000/-.
- Be punctual .Habitual latecomers are likely to be suspended.
- Study to the best of their ability and hand in assigned work on time.
- Follow the college’s Health and safety Regulations and behave in a way which does not compromise their own safety and that of others.
- Respect all those who use the college facilities, including students, staff, volunteers or members of the public.
- Be considerate of the rights of fellow students and staff to an environment conducive to teaching and learning.
- Respect the college property.
- Be present in all home exams including daily tests, Weekly tests, monthly tests, terminal exams, send ups and pre-board exams.
- Inform the college if they feel harassed, bullied or assaulted on or off the college premises.
- Register with the college and pay tuition fees on time.
- Become members of the appropriate external examining body and register for examinations well in advance. Membership and examination fees are to be borne by the student.
- Inform the college of any changes in personal details or address.
- Carry their student identity card with them at all times and produce it on demand.
- Will switch off their cell phones during college timing and not to bring jewelry with them.
- Not to be under the influence of drugs, alcohol or other illicit substances on the college premises.
- A fine of Rs.50/- per period and Rs/- 100/- per day will be imposed for absentee without proper leave.
- Black pant, white shirt, maroon Neck-Tie with Black shoes / white shalwar Qameez, Black waistcoat, black shoes. Otherwise not allowed to enter in the college premises without proper uniform.
- Students will not be allowed to go out of the class room during the lecture without permission.